And Saturday’s attack in London just got a whole lot worse.
According to Politico, Italian-Moroccan Youssef Zaghba, the third man named as a suspect in the attack, told police at Bolonga Airport last year that he was “going to be a terrorist” after he was stopped, with no luggage, because he looked “agitated”:
One of the London attackers literally told police at an Italian airport last year, Im going to be a terrorist" https://t.co/84Cb3fT1Gs
— Lachlan Markay (@lachlan) June 6, 2017
From Politico:The Moroccan-Italian man who has been identified as the third London attacker told Italian authorities Im going to be a terrorist, when he was stopped at Bologna Airport last year, an Italian security official told POLITICO. Youssef Zaghba, 22, wasthethird man shot dead by police during Saturdays terrorist attack in centralLondon. Hehad been notified to British and Moroccan authorities by Italian intelligence when Italian police intercepted him on 15 March 2016 at Bologna Airport with a one-way ticket for Istanbul, twoofficials saidon condition of anonymity.
He was stopped because he looked agitated, one source said. When questioned by police at the airport about the reasons for his journey, he replied, Im going to be a terrorist. He was carrying no luggage.
What more do they need to arrest these people?!